If you or a loved one is suffering from the debilitating effects of a traumatic brain injury, you have come to the right place.
The Brain Injury Law Center is a law office devoted to helping brain injury survivors and their families get what they need to recover. Just as you need skilled doctors to assist in your recovery, you may also need an experienced attorney to help you seek compensation to alleviate the emotional and financial burdens this unwanted injury has placed on your family.
Building a strong case takes experience and dedication. Our knowledge of the laws surrounding traumatic brain injuries is why we are internationally recognized for what we do. It’s why other attorneys contact us when they need help with cases involving brain injuries.
Stephen M. Smith has been litigating brain injury cases for nearly four decades, and he has consulted hundreds of attorneys across the country on the subject. He founded the Brain Injury Law Center in Virginia to serve as the go-to place for brain injury survivors seeking legal help. Stephen Smith has consistently attained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for his clients, including the largest mild traumatic brain injury verdict in the world.
- President, National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association
- Past President, Brain Injury Association of Virginia
- Past chairman, American Association of Justice Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group
- Board member – Public Justice, Belli Society, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates
- The Best Lawyers in America – 2017
- Super Lawyers, 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell Preeminent A/V Rated
- Listed in Who’s Who in American Law
- Law Dragon – 500 Leading Lawyers in America
- Washington Post – “D.C.’s Best Lawyers”
- Only Virginia attorney ever awarded Diplomate status by American Board of Trial Advocates
- Won the largest personal injury verdict ever awarded in Virginia
To speak with Stephen Smith today about your situation, contact him by calling (877) 537-4340 or filling out the form on this page. All consultations are free and without obligation. If you or someone you love has suffered a serious brain injury, you need to find out how you can seek compensation to help alleviate your financial burden and make recovery more bearable.
The law limits the amount of time you have to bring a legal case, however, so don’t wait. Contact us today.